Pages

Thursday 21 July 2011

Painting is my Art

I (Fadi karnaby) am self-taught artist from New York, ARRIVED in USA in 1998, I am passionate about this new culture faces. I started working I ARRIVED After Two months in a box of dental prostheses me Which Allowed To Have Easy Access to new materials of the art world. ink, brushes, paint and glass: I started painting Should Be Under Glass painted on glass in reverse. I did a lot of the African sunset and dye batik fabric Called artistic. 3 years again later my friend HervĂ© Introduced a gallery Located in the center of montpellier Who enjoyed my paintings: tainoti, thank you to you and bruno nico. There was born and from a new souflle. I started to let me know-through a fair and expo. The People Interested in my art, I put a lot of my time Ability arĂ©aliser Perhaps Even Until Now. In Any case, if you like my work leave me your comments on the blog, I am permetra to evolve ........... I'll tell you later in the days to come again thank you  Live Painting by Opening Ouzina! Montpellier Painter of Senegalese origin, HAS Ouzina exposisition one of history paintings in November in Montpellier Odysseum. On November 6 from 18:00, Will Be exposure opening year in Which You Can Exclusively to expect a "Live Painting" in music. Before your eyes Ouzina create new paintings for you to share His passion and creativity ... And as usual, waiting to welcome Sandrine you in the best conditions. An evening not to be missed! 'African painting, African painting, naive art, ethnic decoration, painter naif, ethnic painting, art painting naive, naive painting







Thanks

Fadi karnaby

No comments:

Post a Comment